Warcry: Hunter and Hunted brings two new warbands into the Gnarlwood – the ravenous Gorger Mawpack and the ingenious Wildercorps Hunters.
This boxed set contains:
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Hunter and Hunted – with background, artwork, rules, quests, and campaigns for both of the two warbands in the box, as well as the new Mawpit terrain
– Gorger Mawpack – Five ravenous and deadly ogors afflicted with the Empty Belly curse. Wild-eyed and starving, they launch themselves at their prey. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Clawback, 1x Cave Howler, and 3x Gorgers, all with a variety of cosmetic options. Two Gorgers can be armed with claws or clubs, and one can be armed with claws or a greatclub
– Wildercorps Hunters – 11 trackers and scouts employed by the Freeguilds, experts in attacking from the cover of dense and broken terrain. These plastic multipart miniatures include 1x Wildercorps Warden, 1x Trailblazer, 2x Leatherhides, and 2x Scouts, all with a variety of weapon and cosmetic options, as well as 1x Arbalester and 4x Trailhounds
– Mawpit Scenery – As gastromantic magic floods the battlefield, the ground opens hungrily in response. The tooth-lined Mawpit drags in wayward fighters who stray too close… or are shoved in by their enemies. Includes 1x multipart plastic Mawpit terrain set, for use in games of Warcry and as a faction terrain piece for the Ogor Mawtribes in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
– 42x battleplan cards – Generate battleplans quickly and easily with 6x terrain cards, 12x deployment cards, 12x victory cards, and 12x twist cards
– 22x warband cards – Keep games running smoothly with 3x abilities cards covering both warbands as well as universal abilities, 3x divider cards for tracking damage and fighters, 5x Gorger Mawpack fighter cards, and 11x Wildercorps Hunter fighter cards
Warcry: Hunter and Hunted is a great way to expand your games of Warcry, playing skirmish battles between two powerful warbands in a disturbing and deadly landscape. You will need a copy of the Warcry: Core Book to use the contents of this expansion box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.