This essential companion contains in-depth lore and inspiring artwork, plus full rules for using the Seraphon in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– Extensive background information on the Seraphon, from their ancient origins and mysterious temple-cities to the Old Ones they worship
– Stunning artwork that brings jungle realms and saurian warbeasts to life
– 35 warscrolls with pitched battle profiles for Seraphon armies, from the awesome Slann Starmasters to the swift-clawed Raptadon Hunters
– Rules for Starborne and Coalesced Seraphon, including command traits, artefacts, spells, battle traits, and the four mightiest Seraphon constellations
– Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to further the Great Plan and acquire Sacred Spawnings, plus a new battleplan and warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play rules, with four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Seraphon
– A jaw-dropping showcase of Seraphon miniatures, along with a painting guide to prepare your cohorts for war
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.